Chrysal RVB Clear
Universal clear post-harvest hydrating treatment. Free of Aluminium Sulphate, so even a lengthy treatment with Chrysal RVB Clear does not cause leaf damage.
Chrysal RVB Clear is a clear universal hydrating treatment to be used by growers or importers to prolong vase life. It balances the pH of all water types. Chrysal RVB Clear stimulates the water uptake, thus preventing bent-neck, and improves the flower development and leaf quality. Chrysal RVB Clear is a liquid that can be dosed automatically.
In addition to improving the quality of the blooms, Chrysal RVB Clear also saves the user time and money by reducing the time spent cleaning buckets and containers.
- Stimulates water uptake thus preventing ‘bent neck’, a common problem with roses.
- Lowers the pH of the water.
- Maintains the quality of flowers.
- Pre-treatment product for roses, Chrysanthemum and summer flowers.
- Prolongs vase life.
- Does not leave any sediment in the bucket and does not leave any lime scale in the dosing system.
- Dissolves clearly and odourless in water.
Packaging & Dosing
Available in 5, 10, 25, 100 and 200 litre drums.
For an optimal treatment dose 2ml per litre of water.